STAR PROJECT

THE PROPERTY

Alpha Copper owns 49% of the Star Copper-Gold porphyry project and has an LOI in place to option the remaining 51% from Prosper Gold Corp. The Property is subject to a 2% NSR and fully permitted for drilling and advanced exploration until 2026.

The Star Project is an Alkalic Copper-Gold Porphyry in the Golden Triangle of BC with a fixed-wing airstrip on the Property and a network of roads and trails. The Project was last explored in 2014 after which time a convoluted ownership structure was a serious impediment to the project. Alpha Copper bought a 49% stake in the Company from the court appointed receiver of the prior owner after its insolvency for $220,000. Alpha Copper signed an LOI to option the remaining 51% from Prosper Gold Corp., the operator on the claim for a total consideration of 1.25M shares and 1.155M CAD. The total cost basis of the project for Alpha Copper (including consideration shares) is approximately $2,000,000 for a project with historical work valued at a minimum of $7,500,000 in today’s dollars.

LOCATION

The Star project is located west- southwest of Dease Lake in the Stikine Arch. The project is within the well-known Golden Triangle and Golden Horseshoe of British Colombia, in a region that is exceptionally fertile for porphyry copper-gold projects

Location of the Star Project alongside other notable projects. Click to enlarge.
Property location and other notable tenure holders. Click to enlarge.

Majors are active in the surrounding area

  • Teck Resources owns 75% of Schaft Creek which contains 7.76B lbs Copper and 7M oz Au (M+I)[2].
  • Newcrest Mining owns 70% of the Red Chris Mine which contains 8.1B lbs Copper and 13M oz Au (M+I)[3]
  • Newmont and Teck own 50% and 50% of Galore Creek which contains 6.8B lbs Copper and 5.45M oz Au (Proven and probable reserves)[4]

Project Details

Historic drill results[1] include:

  • S045: 106.98 m @ 1.02 CuEq% from 12.02 m
  • S048: 76.94 m @ 1.12 CuEq% from 2.06 m
  • S048: 288 m @ 0.67 CuEq% from 123 m
  • S049: 324 m @ 0.58 CuEq% from 4 m
  • S005: 242.3 m @ 0.63% CuEq from surface
  • 6,829 Ha copper porphyry project, 100 km west- southwest of Dease Lake, BC
  • 5 confirmed and permitted drill-ready porphyry targets defined
  • Supergene enriched zone preserved
  • Mineralization to 700 m depth
  • Over 18,000m of historical drilling completed
Supergene mineralization at the Star target extends to about 100m depth. Click to enlarge.

Over 18,000 m of drilling was done in the Star target to date. Operators have gradually extended the porphyry system to a depth of 700 m, culminating with work in 2014. Several deep drill holes bottomed in mineralization, indicating that the system is still open to depth.

Star drilling showing the preserved supergene zone (deeper mineralization mostly out of section). Click to enlarge.

The property also contains several less developed targets.

Star

  • Porphyry proven by drilling to extend to 700 m below surface
  • 550 m by 950 m copper and gold in soil anomaly
  • Coincident IP Chargeability and magnetic anomaly
  • Consistent copper to gold ratios
  • Surface trench results include 0.43% Cu and 0.25 g/t Au over 214 m


Star North

  • Located 1000 m northeast of Star
  • IP, Magnetics, copper & gold in soil anomalies covering 500 m x 700 m
  • No history of drilling or surface trenching


Star East

  • Located 1000 m east – southeast of Star
  • 500 m x 500 m copper & gold in soil and IP anomaly
  • Open in all directions
  • Confirmed by surface sampling


Pyrrhotite Creek

  • Linear 1800 – 750 m altered and mineralized corridor
  • High copper in soil anomalies on margin of 1.2 km2 IP anomaly
  • Historical hand trenching results of 130 m @ 0.40 % Cu


Copper Creek

  • Two soil anomalies spread over 550 m x 1000 m
  • Soil and associated geophysical anomalies open to north, south and east
  • Extensive malachite-azurite gossans over the area

Footnotes

* Deposits on other claims are not and indicator that a deposit may be developed within Alpha Copper’s claim boundaries. The Star Project is an exploration stage project.
[1] Drill results on the Star are considered historical and have not been verified by the Company.
[2] Schaft Creek Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) NI43-101 Technical Report by Ghaffari et al., September 10 2021.
[3] Red Chris Operations, British Columbia, Canada, NI43-101 Techincal Report by Stewart et al., 30 June 2021.
[4]Galore Creek Project British Columbia 43-101 Technical Report on Pre-Feasibility Study, Gill et al., 27 July 2011.

Targets on the Star Property. Click to enlarge.
Creek Showing. Click to enlarge.

TARGETS

The property also contains several less developed targets.

Star

  • Porphyry proven by drilling to extend to 700 m below surface
  • 550 m by 950 m copper and gold in soil anomaly
  • Coincident IP Chargeability and magnetic anomaly
  • Consistent copper to gold ratios
  • Surface trench results include 0.43% Cu and 0.25 g/t Au over 214 m


Star North

  • Located 1000 m northeast of Star
  • IP, Magnetics, copper & gold in soil anomalies covering 500 m x 700 m
  • No history of drilling or surface trenching


Star East

  • Located 1000 m east – southeast of Star
  • 500 m x 500 m copper & gold in soil and IP anomaly
  • Open in all directions
  • Confirmed by surface sampling


Pyrrhotite Creek

  • Linear 1800 – 750 m altered and mineralized corridor
  • High copper in soil anomalies on margin of 1.2 km2 IP anomaly
  • Historical hand trenching results of 130 m @ 0.40 % Cu


Copper Creek

  • Two soil anomalies spread over 550 m x 1000 m
  • Soil and associated geophysical anomalies open to north, south and east
  • Extensive malachite-azurite gossans over the area

Footnotes

* Deposits on other claims are not and indicator that a deposit may be developed within Alpha Copper’s claim boundaries. The Star Project is an exploration stage project.
[1] Drill results on the Star are considered historical and have not been verified by the Company.
[2] Schaft Creek Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) NI43-101 Technical Report by Ghaffari et al., September 10 2021.
[3] Red Chris Operations, British Columbia, Canada, NI43-101 Techincal Report by Stewart et al., 30 June 2021.
[4]Galore Creek Project British Columbia 43-101 Technical Report on Pre-Feasibility Study, Gill et al., 27 July 2011.

Targets on the Star Property. Click to enlarge.
Creek Showing. Click to enlarge.

OTHER PROJECTS

INDATA PROJECT

OKEOVER PROJECT

HOPPER PROJECT

QUESNEL PROJECT